The Seasons Mod [1.6.4] [1.5.2]
Category: Minecraft Mods
Description:Today, I'm going to show you a mod that may appeal to a lot of people! You find it illogical that there is rain, snow, thunder-storm the weather, the night... but no seasons? Well, thank Nandonalt, trak and Rawrmad because thanks to them, it is corrected! You will finally discover the hot periods of summer, with long days and periods of freezing where you only see very little on the day.
- Minecraft change of season, every 7 days.
- When you're starting out on a new world, you will fall in a season, at random.
- During a change of season, an image will appear for a few seconds.
How to install The Seasons Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge and LiteLoader
- Download the mod.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
Download The Seasons Mod:
seasons-mod-1.6.4.zip [483,59 Kb]
seasons-mod-1.5.2.zip [478,55 Kb]